View Single Post
Old Sat Dec 17, 2011, 01:14 AM
Marrowforums.org

Sharing your story on forums and blogs

Name:  1112-tell-your-story-forum.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  24.0 KB
The Marrowforums Tell Your Story forum

Many patients want to share their experiences day by day or week by week as they fight for their health. When you write about yourself regularly online it's called blogging.

You can post at Marrowforums, set up your own blog, or do both. Below is information about what's involved, and a comparison of posting at Marrowforums with using a blog.

If you have a blog, please post in this thread and let us know about it!

Using Marrowforums

At Marrowforums you can share your ongoing experiences as a patient by posting in the Tell Your Story forum. Just start your own thread there and keep us up to date on your life. You are welcome to post photos too. For details see How do I post? and Can I put a picture in my post? in the FAQ.

The focus at a forum website like Marrowforums is conversation and interactions among people at the site. You can expect comments, questions, suggestions, and other reactions when you tell your story. A forum site is a good place to make friends with other people in similar circumstances.

Joining Marrowforums is free and Marrowforums is ad-free.

You don't have to set up anything to use Marrowforums, just register. The site is already set up and ready for you!