View Single Post
Old Tue Jun 10, 2008, 08:05 AM

don't know whats wrong

Hi,

I have had a bit of a problem in the last week. I had heart palpatations a few times on Friday night and when I got out of bed to get a glass of water, I felt faint and had to sit on the floor. I have been feeling well and thought that I wasn't as anaemic as usual.

On Saturday I went to the doctor. My usual doctor was sick so I saw another doctor. He did an ECG which was normal and ordered blood tests. He rang me tonight and told me that my Hb was 85 (pretty good for me) my WCC was low but mainly my lymphocytes were low. He also said that my ESR was high which means that I have an infection.

He is waiting for the results of my other blood tests and will ring me when he has them. I normally get low fevers and this hasn't gotten worse. I am hoping I haven't developed an infection on my heart valves, because this would explain why I had the "mini stroke" a few weeks ago.

I'm starting to get a little weary and am feeling a bit down at the moment. Sometimes this disease can be very hard to fight. I'm sorry to complain and I know you have all been through it but sometimes I just feel like giving up and staying in bed and let whatever is going to happen...happen.

I have just read through what I wrote and it sounds soooo whingey. I think I'll go and eat some chocolate, that fixes everything.

Bye
Chirley
Xq19.36 mutation
Xq21.40. mutation
1p36. Mutation
15q11.2 deletion