View Single Post
Old Sun Mar 25, 2007, 09:34 PM

Reply to Bonnie-something of interest

Hi Bonnie,

Sorry for relying so late, but this is the first time I am relogging on to the forum ever since it was changed from the list server to an online forum. I am unable to log on to the forum to check for postings daily unlike the list serv with the daily emails coming in.

Anyway, my son is doing very very well. He is now working full time with an accounting firm and also juggling with his part time studies with a double degree at the same time. He is in his best of health and life is great.

MDS-RA is a different blood disorder when compared to Aplastic Anemia. But calling upon my past online research, I have encountered one alternative technique used by some with MDS and pre-leukiaemia conditions where the patients reported commendable results.

That technique is QiGong.

Since you are in Hong Kong, it is even easier for you if you choose to try it out, though, of course, the technique can be used anywhere else.

I suggest you take a look at the testimonial of Tow Gow on the website where he talks about where his chromosome damage was reduced dramatically from 80% to 10% by way of performing the qigong exercises.

Click here for the Testimonial of Tow Gow

There are several forms of qigong for good health and for healing, and I suppose this link above will provide you with the beginning information that might be useful to you. There is a FREE CD you may wish to order from them to check things out further for free, there's a link on the site for you to request the cd for free.

Regards,

Peter Lim

Last edited by fibogann : Sun Mar 25, 2007 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Addition of info abt the free CD