View Single Post
Old Tue Feb 19, 2013, 09:33 PM

ShARK LIVER OIL

I read that shark liver can not cure cancer but it seems to have a lot of benefits. I also know that the drugs I am on and treatments such as cycolsplorine and ATG can very well increase my risks of cancer too. I don't think this would be so common in Norway if it didn't have any healing properties. I am Scandinavian and these people take pride in their practices and are sea born people. I am unsure and skeptical about this drug because of what I read online. I found a book on herbs. I may decide to postpone this transplant if ATG and cyclosporine fail and start a herbal regime. I heard a woman on this site faired really well on a juice diet. I am going to make some new concoctions from recipes I have purchased online. So far I tried juicing for about 3 days with the products and my blood raised a bit. My platelets lowered but I did not need a transfusion. My juicer broke but when I purchase one I will let everyone know how it goes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fibogann View Post
Hi Wendy,

Sorry for the late reply cos I have not been too frequent to the forum for a while.

Regarding purity of shark liver oil:

The general guideline is to get shark liver oil that is sourced from sharks that originate from the deep oceans away from most sources of pollution. My personal research indicates the shark liver oil from deep sea sharks of New Zealand and Australia will meet this condition.

We get our shark liver oil from http://www.nutralife.com.au or http://www.nutralife.co.nz

No added gluten, yeast, artificial colors or flavors - shark liver oil of 1000mg capsules, one per day.

Yes, the supply of shark liver oil is getting a little difficult from the shops or health stores because the demand for other fish oils is higher than that of shark liver oil, and economics count where profitability is important. However, we make the order through the local health store who gets the supply for us. So you can always request the local health store to make an order for you. Alternatively, orders can be made online as well.

The only important thing is to make sure you are ordering shark liver oil and not the pure squalene.

Hope this helps.