View Single Post
Old Tue Apr 9, 2013, 12:54 AM

[quote=Heather8773;27923]Cathleen

Y'all are in my prayers.
Did you ever say that the Dr.s ruled out Aplastic anemia or PNH (proxsymal nocturnal hemagloburia) ?

Thank you for your prayers.

The doctor said she wont rule out Aplastic Anemia or a DX of anything else, because she is not sure, They just keep telling Hanna she is a "mystery"

I need to figure out how to send her medical records (i have scanned all of them onto a thumb drive now) To a better Childrens hospital.

Hanna's Blood counts 2 weeks ago were
WBC 2.2 L
MO 11.5 H
GR# 1.2 L
PLT 140 L
MPV :7.2 L
RBC 4.3 Normal
and everything else is in the "normal" range this week. It always varies, sometimes her other levels are wacky.

it says something about pelger huetiod forms
and occasional large platelets.
Her Cellularity is at 30 to 50% up from the 10-30% last time. So that was a positive.
No Anemia. That is all I see that is out of the ordinary.

She is so tired at school....They tell me they dont know why she is so tired because her RBC is good. But she is an identical twin, and has always been so energetic and now she tires so easy. SHe had a fever all weekend of 99.7 to 100.4 and it finally broke...I think she had another "virus" like they keep telling me is what is wrong with her. I dont think this is a VIRUS, since it has been over a year.

Thanks for all your suggestions and replies. Blessings to your family and your journey....