View Single Post
Old Tue Feb 19, 2013, 10:45 PM

Yes that is like me saying Oh Yes Red Wine. Is that one or two with ice? When we very well no alcohol is to be avoided because it destroys platelet count. My doctor said one was fine if you can manage with one. I'm afraid our condition may make that more tempting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robi1Knobi View Post
I take Juice Plus. Ya'll can go directly to their website to check it the research and product out.
I became a distributor (can buy it wholesale) after being on it for 2 years, because I knew I'd want to take it for the rest of my life. Now my husband and daughter are on it too (1 kid per adult get it free for up to 3 years). Since my diagnosis, I have googled foods that help or hinder AA, and I try to avoid alcohol, dairy, tahini and cranberry juice due to studies I've found. I have read that pomegranate juice can help platelets, and also eating real licorice lol! Now...if I can have pomegranate martini's every once in awhile does that balance everything out? If you have any other helpful info to share, that would be great! Good luck guys )