View Single Post
Old Tue Dec 20, 2016, 08:24 PM

Bmb #2 results tomorrow. Insight needed please. New here

Hello, I am new and have been neutropenic and leukopenic (mild to severe) for a little over two years now.

I am desperate for answers and when this all firsr started, I was asymptomatic except tired and exhausted with low wbcs and abs. Neutrophils
I had a bmb that was "inconclusive" due to inability to determine if there was fibrosis.

So I just hung out from (June 15` til July 16`) when I started having itchiness with random petechai and bruising. Some were large. Others small. Every ott, platelet test, etc has been fine...and it has progressed to unbearable itching, losing weight and feeling full...heart burn? Shortness of breath and chest pain.

Again rbc is normal but I am not sure about my irom stores? I recently had a new bmb as I was bruising and itching so much...

I go tomorrow morning for results but from what I can see, everything was normal except that they did not make a final diagnosis because my karyotype study was and is still pending...(it's been a MONTH) and the found " rare interstitial lymphoid aggregate in the bone marrow."

But, it doesn't look like it was tested to see if it was cancerous...

Should I be worried? I dont want to be shrugged off if I should/the Dr's should be concerned. Oh, and they said in my report that in addition to the pending karyotype, they "extracted my DNA AND RNA from my bone marrow and stored it at a lab for future testing"

Why would they do that??-I didn't ask for that and what is interstitial lymphoid aggregate exactly? A cluster of cells? Polyps? Tumors??

Help!! Thank you xx and also, all rhemotological tests have been negative...multiple times.