Thread: Dacogen Tx
View Single Post
Old Sat Sep 11, 2010, 09:39 AM

Debbie -

Good morning - I see that you have been given alot of info here alone on the BMT. The decisions that are made are very hard. It most be hard for you as the caregiver and Mike as the patient to process everything right now so quickly. Since being diagnosed w/MDS my whole life has changed. My husband talked this morning about 9 yrs ago - the Twin Towers in NY being destroyed in such a way. How lives have changed. 9 yrs ago I am sure you and Mike had no clue this would be going on in your lives, I was feeling ok and worried once in awhile of the little pettechae that showed up. They say we are given what we can handle, and this is all in Gods plan. I believe we will all make it thru this and be better for it. Take care. Hugs coming your way. Treasure each other.
Now have RAEB-2, Firbrosis 3+, blasts 18% peripheral, 10 - 14% blasts marrow, chromosomes now T 1:21, trisonomy 16 and 1.- Match found ---10/10 -couldn't believe when I heard - Tentative day is 1/09th!!!! Admit date changed to 11/12. WOW -