Thread: Dacogen Tx
View Single Post
Old Wed Sep 15, 2010, 06:50 AM

Debbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie W View Post
So glad you are doing well so far, did the Vidaza knock your counts down as much as the Dacogen?

All went well, just a long day. Provided one other test comes back OK for his brother then they will use him as the donor, we'll know by the end of the week. Fingers crossed that yesterday's BMB looks OK and he can be admitted on Tuesday.

Kind regards,
Debbie
Hi - I am feeling ok - havent had my blood checked since I started. The doctor said we'll check prior to the next round. (the 27th) I am feeling stronger and not so many side effects. Yippee.

I am sure you guys were wore out after having the tests yesterday. Keeping my fingers crossed also on the BMB to be just fine. Time is going fast now. Got plenty of books, radio, cards, writing tablets for the stay? I am sure you are well prepared. Take care. Susan L.
Now have RAEB-2, Firbrosis 3+, blasts 18% peripheral, 10 - 14% blasts marrow, chromosomes now T 1:21, trisonomy 16 and 1.- Match found ---10/10 -couldn't believe when I heard - Tentative day is 1/09th!!!! Admit date changed to 11/12. WOW -