View Single Post
Old Wed May 27, 2009, 07:43 PM

Clinical Trial e1905 w/o MS-275 (Cycle #3)

Today (5/27/09) was Ron's first day of his 3rd Cycle of treatment on clinical trial e1905. As previously mentioned, he is in the group that receives the 10 consecutive days of low dose (105 mg) Vidaza injections, he does not receive the additional pill (MS-275).

Today was another wonderful day for us reviewing the lab results... My spirit remains lifted and my heart continues to sing.. Praise God! HGB 13.1, Hemacrit 40.2%, RBC 3.86, WBC 3.0, Neutrophils 42%, PLT 250

Looking at previous labs (Last week), all levels have continued to increase a little bit, except the WBCs are holding steady at 3.0 so far. The Neutrophils are slightly down from last weeks 45%. I'll be very happy when the whites get up above 5000 and the Neutraphils are within normal % range.

Ron has had a lot of energy this past week, and I had to remind him to slow down. Seems he's trying to catch up on lost time... I'm trying to hobble him a bit so he continues to get the rest he needs to continue to heal. I'll update everyone next week.... and report how Ron's doing on the Vidaza this Cycle #3.

God Bless You All!
Cindy

Last edited by launch : Wed May 27, 2009 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Signed Name :-)