Thread: need your help
View Single Post
Old Wed Jan 16, 2013, 07:29 AM

Thank you for your responses. I dont know nothing about the donor yet. I have to wait at least two weeks and i am freaking out. I cant think about nothing more and all the plans I have....is like I had a impossible wall to pass before make them. I am nervous and I cant sleep....i cant have a positive perspective, is impossible.
Maybe one year ago the situation had been different but now I feel I am late for the yrasplant with a lpt of treatments and transfusions in my body. I am afraid of graft failure or gvhd. Some doctors tell trasfusions pretrasplant are not important but i know it is....
Before knowing I possibly have a donor I wanted to treat the disease in a natural way. in one week I will be moving in a new house in the country and I wanted to change my nutrition and work wirgh alternative teraphies and meditation....maybe I am not realistic but I think already that this way can be the cure and without less risks than trasplant. I was reading Marla's blog and it was encouraging.
But now the yrasplant is possible and insyead of being positive and visualize my cure I have a lpt of doubts about what way choose...
Janire, age 31, diagnosed AA september 2007; treated with ATG november 2007, no response; 2xATG april 2008, total remission..... RELAPSE and 3xATG in april 2011....now waiting for a response... not always easy. Http://anemiaaplasica.blogspot.com