View Single Post
Old Fri Jul 22, 2016, 11:44 AM

We are all very sorry to hear of your loss. I have read most of your posts and it was obvious how much you and your family cared about your dad. My recovery after a STC has been easier than I thought it would be, so in that regard I am very lucky. After 5 + yrs of being diagnosed, pre and post transplant appointments and procedures, etc etc., I've spoken to many other patients and families of those w/ AML, CLL, PNH, MDS etc etc. After these experiences I realize how blessed healthy people are, and at the same time I realize that many healthy people don't realize what other people, (such as myself and your father) have to go through. With that, because of my background, treatments, as well as family history, I probably won't be setting any records for longevity. I don't make it a habit to walk around and bark out orders at people, but I will tell anyone who will listen to make the most of what you have as well as be thankful for what you have. God bless

Mario