View Single Post
Old Sat Dec 9, 2017, 09:03 PM

FWIW... I'm still on a mostly Paleo diet, I increased my veggie shakes to 2 * 30 oz, its a combo of cucumber, carrot, mixed greens, tomato, red and yellow mini peppers, celery, a one inch piece of turmeric, same size of ginger, a glove of garlic. I trained for a ran the nyc marathon in November, legs are still recovering. But had blood work done before and after, before was for a regular hemo checkup by chance then after because i have trouble recovering from the marathon. But the blood work up was really good. in oct WBC3.5, RBC, Plt 127, in Dec- WBC 4.0, RBC 16, Plt 143. MVC still around 100.

I credit the information on these boards as turning things around for me, I appreciate the guidance...

When I joined in 2010...this was my first post.

I've seeing a hematologist for 2 years, my counts aren't that low, wbc 2.5-3, rbc 3.8-4, plt 75-90, mvc 98-99. They bounce around that range. Doc did 2 BM Biopsy's and there are no blasts. He thinks its MDS, my question is... has anyone seen this type of progression for MDS? Thank you