View Single Post
Old Tue Sep 17, 2013, 12:54 AM

All of the advise on this tread you all have given has been amazing thank you!! Kathy My husband said to tell Dennis thank you for the plastic wear advise. He seemed to already relate to it (?)
Dfantle thank you for your response! So clear, I needed that. And im very greatful for the GVHD advise!yes we have had the pre transplant class so far and they said we will have the post. I'm so happy your doing well! That's awesome your w the Fred Hutchinson group! We really considered relocating so we could go there.
Debs thank you I appreciate your trenches comment so true we will be right there w y'all in oct. praying and fighting!
Dave I wish the same for you thank you! My husband had another BMA/BMB today. It was the smoothest so far but more leg (calf) pain after(?) idk has anyone had pain mainly in calf after? But BMA was way more tolerable this time so that's awesome! Dave deb and I w our husbands will be right there w u next month!
Heather, wife of Ronald 36; dx PNH 2012; Dx VSAA 2013; eculizumab(Solaris) hATG 2/20/13 cyclosporine 400 mg daily. 37 units RBC and 15 units of platelets. Post BMT -pentam,vorconizole,valtrex, valcyte, actigall, Pepcid , prograf, magnesium.
10/10 MUD 10/10/13
Now no PNH or AA. Mixed Chimerisim