View Single Post
Old Wed Sep 12, 2012, 04:23 PM

Thank you all so very much for posting on this!! I will talk to my dad about seeing if they can do that with his results! That would make things sooooo much easier on my part!! Hopefully the chemo will keep working for a while to come so we can make at least another trip up there. This forum has been wonderful and I'm beyond happy I found it! You all are so very nice and helpful!!

He does get copies of all his records when he goes in to see the Dr. so I'm very happy he at least remembered to do that lol. I'm not sure about the WBC shot or if it's working this time but I should find out tomorrow how his counts are this week from the blood draw. He has a draw every week on Wed. so when I call him tomorrow he should be able to tell me.

At this point knowing the results are a good sign I'm extremely relieved! Now I'm just worried he'll end up in the hospital again because of the anemia! He hasn't been sick recently but he does get a lot of nose bleeds that last a while and his ears bleed sometimes too. His last bad nose bleed was while he was at the Dr. just after they had done a blood draw and because of how long it lasted they took a second draw to check the change and he says it was significant but I can't remember the numbers he gave me. Luckily he doesn't get sick very often but unluckily when he does he usually ends up back in the hospital although that could be looked at as a good thing too because then I know for sure he's being taken care of. I'm just happy he goes to the Dr. when he knows something isn't right unlike a lot of men I know lol.

Again thank you all so much for the help!! I'm so very grateful I found this forum!!!