View Single Post
Old Sun Nov 4, 2007, 01:17 AM

Still wondering

When all of you people post and say which and what you have going on I just wonder. After at least 8 months! Shouldn't the Haematologist have found something out by now? All he's said that it's Low Grade and he'll watch and wait. It's been three month this time ,and last time since my visit. I did ask what it is and he just smiled. so much has been going on that I've put it all to the back of my mind, but now I'm starting to wonder again. If there's nothing wrong I want to know. To recap, I had a routine blood test that showed extra lymphocytes, then Flow Cytrometry after which my GP sent me to the Haem. He did more bloods and BMB. He said the marrow showed the same as blood. but wouldn't say what. Had CT scans, small lymph nodes but nothing else. All bloods normal except for ESR, high, last one lymphocytes in normal range, Alk Phos raised, Alpha 1 and Alpha 2 raised, no monoclonal banding seen. I'm tired a lot, have night sweats, some red spots, some tiny some a little larger. I know that none of you can have a guess, I'm just trying to make my mind clear for the next visit. He won't tell me anything and only gave me the "good" blood reports when I asked. I saw the "bad"" ones when I had the [papers in my hands. Do you think i should quit going? That's what I'd like to do, seems that it won't matter. Just venting again! Next visit is 20th November after more bloods. Wattle.