View Single Post
Old Wed Nov 22, 2017, 03:50 AM

Hi Hopeful,

Thanks for helping and giving me more of any idea, yes I am taking 200 mg Ciclo and 75 Eltromopag so I hope this helps again its all so worrying but as you said if not Atg again I dont mind as long as it helps!! When I go back in December if there is no joy I have decided to go back to England and see a private Hematologist just to have an opinion. I know each hematologist is different so I will see.

Also I keep thinking about Aplastic changing into something else as all 3 bloodlines have dropped does this happen very often in cases, I know we are all different just talking to you makes a difference and gives me more of a understanding!!

I know my levels are not life threatening what is the more significant percentage or absolute as my wbc percentage was ok Wbc is 2.2 andy neutrophils 1.17, Rbc 2.2 . Hemoglobin 9 and platlets 40 000 that all seems ok doesn't it and the other cells had 2 stars but I cant remember exact amounts.

So your advice is to have another biopsy and see whats happening he always dont need one as you can tell by bloods??

Thank you so so much!