View Single Post
Old Tue May 13, 2014, 03:39 AM

Finally!

Hello!

Just wanted to let everyone know that we have finally found a diagnosis that is going to be confirmed by a geneticist shortly, well with any year I still feel that shortly after all of this.

Turns out my self and all of my children have inherited a rare genetic condition, called Ehlers Danlos syndrome. The bone marrow involvememt is secondary to this. As is the allergies, pains, and every other symptoms he, and the rest of our family have pretty much. At one point in the last 2 years we have been prepped that he may have been one in the world, so we are very glad to finally have a name, something with research behind it and support groups.

Thank you to everyone that responded to my post, it is an amazing feeling to connect with other people dealing with severe health issues. Thank you and I wish each amd every one of you well 💟