Thread: Filgrastim
View Single Post
Old Sun Sep 11, 2016, 01:12 AM

Thanks Neil and bailie. The physician who told me I had pneumonia did mention something about it obscuring part of the heart. I had a bad day yesterday. No fever but episodes of sweating, feeling faint...talk about forgetful...had my morning shower and forgot and had another one about 15 minutes later. I was so tired I didn't even bother making anything to eat, so I ended up having a muffin at about 7pm last night...that was all for the whole day.

I think I'll see my GP on Tuesday when my antibiotics finish just to see if I need a repeat scan or something.

I don't understand why it took a chest X-ray and CT scan to find the infection but there were no signs of it...the Doc had listened to my chest every day for the previous 4 days and didn't hear anything unusual.

Bailie, did the fluid on the heart cause any blood pressure or pulse rate problems? My BP was often in the 80s and my pulse in the low 40s when I was in hospital. The Doc just withheld my migraine tablet...he thought the tablet was making my observations worse.