View Single Post
Old Wed Nov 23, 2011, 01:29 AM

Smile Thanks!

Thanks for the welcome, all.

@triumphe64 I have been to the AA&MDS site a few times, yes. In fact I think I might have just received the latest newsletter from them earlier today!

@Neil thanks for putting this site together. I haven't been tempted to push for a BMT; my docs are happy with where I am right now (as am I). I've been fortunate to not need one so far, and I have my fingers crossed that I won't. How much have the unmatched donor success rates improved? Can you point me towards any articles?

@Ryan thanks for visiting the site... there were a couple of sites that really helped me so I felt like I ought to contribute too. Glad to hear the stuff is no longer hitting the fan!

@Hopeful thanks for visiting my site, for rooting for my durable remission! I can happily say that I'm still in remission, at least by my definition. My docs were trying to wean me off of the CyA, but my counts started to drop so they abandoned that plan. Since getting back up to my old dose my counts have come back up to where they were before too. We'll both get those platelets up someday!