View Single Post
Old Fri Mar 1, 2013, 12:32 AM

Which is better for immune system & cancer: pure squalene or just shark liver oil?

Hi Peter,
I am searching the web in desperation to rescue my fast deteriorating health. I found a New Zealand website called "Lovely Health" and they offer some shark liver oil products.
What is the difference between "squalene" and "shark liver oil"?
Because I don't know which one is better for my situation. I have very low immune system and tumors which are in the process of being diagnosed. Plus my overall health declined so much that I can't function anymore even though I am 37 this year in Sept.
My father had a cancer and I used to buy him shark liver oil and he lasted 8 years even though the doctor gave him 2 years of living max. But I live in another country now where nothing like this is available.
I have NO BONE MARROW problems, just immune system and, possibly, cancer (?). Do you think that pure squalene is better in this case? Or "deep shark liver oil"? Before I make an order I would like to understand what's the difference & what is helping better in my case. Thanks in advance for your advice.

P.S. I know they say sleep, good diet & exercise is the key to your health but right now i am in the wheelchair and my energy is SO VERY LOW that I have problems even getting showered or brush my teeth. My physician ignores me and says "go home", another doctor prescribed heavy medications which were not needed which subsequently destroyed my health. I stopped taking them like 8 months ago but the damage is still there he doesn't care like most of doctors I have been dealing with in here. In the hospital abroad, after an emergency situation, they discover some disturbing things but I am still being diagnosed. People who reviewed my case said I have a good base for suing the 2 doctors for negligence/harm but I have no energy to function at all. I have no energy at all to make myself a healthy meal or even do shopping. My partner lives in another city and has very bad health problems as well (ambulance almost every day to rescue him so he can't help me much more). My family & friends walked away after I got ill & was unable to work anymore so my career & my private life was destroyed.
I hope that IF I start taking this "shark liver oil" products that it will help me get a little bit energy needed to get the healthy diet and being in state to go to my doctor's appointments. Right now I have a broken foot and a flu which makes it even more impossible to function....I can't sleep for days in a row.

Last edited by Joanna : Fri Mar 1, 2013 at 12:44 AM. Reason: additional information