Thread: Hi to everyone
View Single Post
Old Sun Sep 30, 2012, 05:25 PM

Hi to everyone again.

Dear Sally C
Thanks for your reply. I really didn't want anyone to feel sorry for me; if I gave that impression it was an error. I have had a lot of bad luck but I feel blessed that my family are so wonderful and close to me too. Although this AA is unpleasant I am not in pain or too much discomfort and I feel as though things can only get better, but if they don't, I know with my family's support I will get through it. Just a little funny story. After the biopsy on my leg, I received notification of skin cancer by letter from the hospital. I read the letter and my husband and daughter were in the kitchen with me. I said to them both "now look you two, I do not want you to worry about me - I will be fine". They looked at each other and burst out laughing. My husband who was falling about the kitchen hugged me and said I sounded just like my mother when we were on holiday with her some years back and we all thought she was a drama queen (bless her). I thought I was being so very profound and sensible. So there you go.............. Take care AnnyaT