View Single Post
Old Tue Jan 10, 2017, 09:42 AM

Smile A go 4 Breast cancer Chemo, MPN in holding pattern

Finally getting the ball rolling to kill my breast cancer. Get a port inserted 1-19 and first Chemo on 1-20.

They had me stop the Hydroxurea for 2 weeks after Lymph node biopsy. Platelets started climbing. I can tell because my BP starts climbing. Anyone else experience high BP with high platelet readings? The BP pills are harder on me than the BC surgeries. I would stop them but 181/84 is too high. I do not want to stroke out. To fight this hard to get cured of one cancer to have a BP pill do me in, no thank you.

Hope everyone reading this are staying warm, even here in Sunny Florida it has been brutally cold. Today it is better. Fearing the coming electric bill. Trying to hibernate in one room. The dogs do not understand.

Have a great day, post your experiences if you get a chance. How else can I learn about this stupid stuff? Share what works best for you, it might help someone else.

Janice