View Single Post
Old Wed Sep 2, 2015, 12:47 PM

Thanks for the replies. My LDH is elevated by only mildly elevated. My bilirubin seems to be in the normal range.

Post receiving the ATG I was in need of transfusions but have been RBC transfusion free since mid June.

My retic count seems to move around a bit - my hgb is now in the mid 8's and my retic count is in the 4s. I am nervous as it was in the 8s but has fallen.

My platelets that were also in the high 70s are now in the low 50s.

My PNH clone has increased a bit in size it is now about 9%.

Doctors seem completely confused as to why my counts are where they are. There has been some discussion about whether the issue is the cyclosporine and perhaps changing to prograft.

I had a bone marrow biopsy and aspiration about 2 weeks ago and unfortunately the sample was not good enough to confirm cellularity but they believe it to be 10 to 40%.

The interesting thing is that post horse ATG I also had issues with hemolysis and my HGB but it did not last that long. So I keep wondering whether given I had rabbit this time whether the hemolysis is just going to last a bit longer but it is un-nerving that my platelets are also not improving.

My lymphs are also still virtually non-existent.