View Single Post
Old Wed Feb 23, 2011, 07:57 AM

Day +43

It WAS warm a few days ago, right????

I went to the Dr. last Friday and my liver numbers were back where they should be. However my kidneys were not so hot. They ran a bag of fluid through me and took me off cyclosporin. I asked Dr. how the other people in this trial were doing in and he said that I am in first place. He was very impressed that I had an abscessed tooth and still kept improving. That made me feel good. I had labs Monday and my kidney number is all happy again so..... they put the medicine back to where it was. Do you know how hard it is to drink 8 glass of water a day?????????? I always thought I drank a lot - but not that much! smiles

This is day +43 and for the most part I've been home and to the clinic/dr. I wear a funky mask that I call a duck mask! Pretty! My hairs are really showing more - dark too. hmm With my fatigue and fear of germs I am just fine at home.

Please keep our family in your prayers. Blessings, Lori
Lori, female age 53 dx MDS-RAEB-II 15% blasts 10-2010. Induc Chemo 10/14/10 for 7 days - results unacceptable so 5 additional days chemo. Complete Remission 12/10/10!! SCT 1-11-11 remission achieved!!! BMB 1-29-11 100% Donor! cgvh eyes,skin (Caringbridge.org/visit/loripatrick)