View Single Post
Old Tue Apr 19, 2011, 08:27 PM

Hi all. I had my +100 day biopsy and it looked normal!!!! Those are the preliminary results from the Dr. looking under the scope, however they say the lab results are nearly always the same! I am so very thankful! I have had a bout of diarhea that put me in the hospital for 4 days last week, but with 20 mg of prednisone I believe that is behind me. The Dr said it will take 1-2 weeks to get the results as to % of me v. my brother's cells.

For now, I am feeling great and am so happy. Thank you to all of you for your support, nice words, prayers. Please continue to keep my family in your prayers since my 27 year old daughter has terminal breast cancer (estrogen based) and if you have any knowledge of good hospitals I can check out for clinical trials down the road for her, drop me a line.

God is Good. Hugs, Lori
Lori, female age 53 dx MDS-RAEB-II 15% blasts 10-2010. Induc Chemo 10/14/10 for 7 days - results unacceptable so 5 additional days chemo. Complete Remission 12/10/10!! SCT 1-11-11 remission achieved!!! BMB 1-29-11 100% Donor! cgvh eyes,skin (Caringbridge.org/visit/loripatrick)