A free one-day MDS patient and family conference will be held in Portland, Oregon on Saturday March 23, 2013. The conference, hosted by The MDS Foundation
, is one of eleven one-day MDS patient conferences
At the meeting MDS patients and their family members will learn the latest on the diagnosis & treatment of MDS from leading experts in the field. Quality of life issues for MDS patients will also be addressed.
Conference attendance is free. Breakfast and lunch are included.
- New Therapies and Patient Treatment Options
- Patient Support Group Open Discussion
- Quick Tips for Patient and Caregivers
- Dr. Gabrielle Meyers
OHSU Knight Cancer Institute
Date: Saturday March 23, 2013
Time: 9:30am - 2:00pm
Residence Inn by Marriott Portland Downtown at RiverPlace
2115 SW River Parkway, Portland, OR 97201 (Google map)
To sign up or to get more information:
- Phone the MDS Foundation at 1-800-MDS-0839 (1-800-637-0839, toll-free) or 609-298-1035 (outside the U.S.)
- Email Deborah Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org
See also the MDS Foundation's Patient and Family Forums
If you plan to attend this conference, post in this thread to let other attendees know to look for you!
After the conference, let us know what you thought of the event.