Home         Forums  

Go Back   Marrowforums > Community > Spouses and Caregivers
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spouses and Caregivers The people who take care of the patient

Old Thu Feb 13, 2020, 02:39 AM

My friend's child diagnosed with leukemia

One of the worst thing to hear that your child is diagnosed with cancer! And it was, even more, worst for my friend when she heard that her son is diagnosed with leukemia. Prior to diagnosis he was just tired and said he felt dizzy if he walked around a lot. A week later he complained of ear pain and had lumps on his neck around the ear that hurt. So, we made an appointment with doctor and got the medicines to relieve the ear pain.
He was still not feeling well physically so we made another appointment with a doctor and got the blood tests. After a blood test, he got diagnosis of leukemia.
He is only 18 and he had to go through such pain. It was really hard to believe that at this age he'll have to go through painful treatments.
I am really worried about him and praying that he will recover very soon.