The Myelodysplastic Syndromes Foundation
will hold 11 free one-day conferences for MDS patients and their families in 2019. Ten will be in the U.S. and one will be in Copenhagen.
Attendees at each conference will hear from leading MDS experts. Breakfast and lunch are included. The sessions will cover the defining characteristics of MDS, MDS therapies and treatment options, bone marrow transplants, clinical trials, quality of life issues, and quick tips for patients and caregivers. There will also be a question and answer segment.
Family Forum Schedule
(click link for conference details)
- Los Angeles, California - Saturday, February 2, 2019 (Beverly Hills, CA)
- Phoenix, Arizona - Saturday, March 9, 2019
- Jacksonville, Florida - Saturday, March 30, 2019
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - Saturday, April 27, 2019
- Copenhagen, Denmark - Saturday, May 11, 2019
- Baltimore, Maryland - Saturday, June 22, 2019
- Iowa City, Iowa - Saturday, July 20, 2019
- Seattle, Washington - Saturday, August 10, 2019
- Nashville, Tennessee - Saturday, September 14, 2019
- Kansas City, Kansas - Saturday, October 12, 2019 (Westwood, KS)
- Dallas, Texas - Saturday, November 9, 2019
To sign up for any conference or get more information, use online registration
, phone the MDS Foundation at 1-800-MDS-0839 (1-800-637-0839, toll-free) extension 212 (or 609-298-1035 outside the U.S.) or email Janice Butchko at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to this thread to be notified when further information is available. You can also watch the MDS Foundation's Patient and Family Forums
page for announcements.