Home         Forums  

Go Back   Marrowforums > Marrowforums.org > Site Comments
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Site Comments Questions and comments about Marrowforums

Old Sat Oct 3, 2009, 11:04 PM

Talking Thank you!

Neil and Ruth,
Thank you for attending the Living with MDS Conference at UCLA last Saturday. We enjoyed listening to all of the speakers and the booklets we were given by the AA&MDS International Foundation explain everything very well.
I was to go through with a SCT at Stanford in Sept 2008. I stopped working to go through the pre-transplant testing and then my counts stabilized and have been stable ever since. At this time we just wait and watch, but we have a plan of attack when the time comes.
It has been about a year since I have been on Marrowforums and it's time for me to get reconnected. Thanks for starting this site and giving patients a place to go for information and support.
Jill
Jill, 58 y/o female dx with MDS-U June 2008, IPSS:Int. 2. Allogeneic SCT May 25, 2010. Relapsed January 2011. Started Vidaza (azacitadine) Feb. 2011; Currently on cycle #58 , IV, 5-days every six weeks. WBC 5.3, Hgb 13.0, PLT 110 (2/16/18)
Old Sun Oct 4, 2009, 12:40 AM
Owner

Jill,

It's great to hear from you again and to know that your counts are still stable.

We're glad your trip to southern California was worthwhile. We just posted some photos from the conference.