Home         Forums  

Go Back   Marrowforums > Regional Discussions > Your Local Area
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Your Local Area Connect with people in your city, state, province, or region

Old Fri Jul 13, 2007, 10:01 AM

Looking for someone from California (Central Coast) to go to the Las Vegas Conference

I have already registered for the conference and I am looking for someone to go with. The family members cannot take time off work (they are helping me out with the high cost of treatments) and I don't have a friend with free time to go with me.
I really don't want to go alone so I thought there might be someone out there in my same situation that would like to join me.
I am a retired high school teacher (F/58) diagnosed with MDS Intermediate 1.

If anyone is interested in going along with me, please contact me directly at my email address or to this post.

Thank you.

Kitty

Last edited by Kitty : Fri Aug 10, 2007 at 10:15 PM.
Old Fri Jul 13, 2007, 05:27 PM
Owner

Kitty,

My wife Ruth and I will be flying to the conference from Los Angeles, so I guess we can't accompany you in getting there, but we'll certainly be there to meet you at the conference.

Are you planning to drive or take other ground transportation to Las Vegas, or will you go to an airport and then fly to Las Vegas?

For anyone who is in Kitty's part of California, here are handy links you can click on:
Reply in this thread

Send email to Kitty

Send a Private Message to Kitty
For more details about sending messages to other members, see Member-to-member Communications in the Frequently-Asked Questions section.
Old Sat Jul 28, 2007, 02:25 PM

Conference in Las Vegas

Hi Kitty - see my "Thread" I just posted regarding sharing expense of the room at the conference hotel. I am a 64 year old female with Aplastic Anemia.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
I have already registered for the conference and I am looking for someone to go with. The family members cannot take time off work (they are helping me out with the high cost of treatments) and I don't have a friend with free time to go with me.
I really don't want to go alone so I thought there might be someone out there in my same situation that would like to join me.
I am a retired high school teacher (F/58) diagnosed with MDS Intermediate 1.

If anyone is interested in going along with me, please contact me directly at my email address or to this post.

Thank you.

Kitty

Last edited by Marrowforums : Fri Aug 10, 2007 at 07:10 PM. Reason: made link go to Marie K's other thread