Home         Forums  

Go Back   Marrowforums > Regional Discussions > Your Local Area
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Your Local Area Connect with people in your city, state, province, or region

Old Wed Mar 19, 2014, 09:56 PM

Eastern WA/North Idaho folks

Looking to be in contact with others in this area who have MDS. I'll be attending the conference at Fred Hutch in Seattle June 21.
Old Thu Mar 27, 2014, 09:00 PM

Hi, I have AA, live just 20 minutes from Fred Hutch & am a patient there. There is a small MDS group in Seattle & I believe the contact for this group is still Janine. Her email address is: jkowack@comcast.net.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about Fred Hutch or Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (where the Fred Hutch Dr's see patients).

Best, Dena
Old Fri Mar 28, 2014, 11:44 AM

Hi, Dana. We were at SCCA in December for a consult. No news there. So we do treatment here in Spokane. There will be a patient and caregiver conference on June 21 which I read about in the AAMDS.org site. I will be there for that.

The Seattle support group is not functioning right now. I made contact and was told someone else needs to take over. But hello to you. We can be in contact privately. Husband is getting a transfusion today.
Old Sun Oct 28, 2018, 11:08 PM

Cindy S.

Hi,
I am a health support for my partner. We live in the Sandpoint Idaho area. We are using High density food.We have been to Seattle and checked out Fred
Hutch. His sister is in the process of test matching.