Home         Forums  

Go Back   Marrowforums > Regional Discussions > Canada
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Canada News and discussions specific to Canada and Canadians

Old Fri Jun 6, 2008, 09:27 AM

AA&MDS Awareness Campaign moves onto Canada

BGB Motorsports and their AA&MDS Awareness Campaign will be moving on to Canada. Our next race will be at Mosport International Raceway Bowmanville, Ontario. The teams will be there starting June 12th with our race on Saturday June 14th at 1:00pm.Both the #83 (green) and #38 (orange) cars will be in the race, so come on out and cheer us on!!!
Judi 46yoa VSAA diagnosed May 2003 ATG/Cyclosporine/mycophenolate treatment complete remission ukn cause. I believe caused by stress while on an antibiotic or an allergic reaction to the antibiotic. I also had ITP about 20 years prior.
Old Fri Jun 6, 2008, 11:46 AM
Marrowforums.org

See the AA&MDSIF June 2008 eBulletin for more information about the BGB Motorsports AA&MDS Awareness Campaign.
Old Tue Aug 5, 2008, 11:29 AM

Trois-Rivieres Grand Prix August 14-17

BGB Motorsports will be up in Canada for the 2nd this season on August 14th thru the 17th for the Grand Prix de Trois Rivieres Quebec. Also racing this event are the Mazda MX5,Nascar Canadian Tire series, and Star Mazda. Please come out and show your support for the AA&MDS awareness campaign on the Lime green #83 and #38 Orange BGB Porsches!
Judi 46yoa VSAA diagnosed May 2003 ATG/Cyclosporine/mycophenolate treatment complete remission ukn cause. I believe caused by stress while on an antibiotic or an allergic reaction to the antibiotic. I also had ITP about 20 years prior.
Old Tue Aug 5, 2008, 12:38 PM

Are you coming back to Mosport this year? We are racing fans here and don't live to far from Mosport.

Thanks
Lynn

Btw, good luck
Old Tue Aug 5, 2008, 01:57 PM

Hi Lynn,

Thanks for asking and the good wishes. We were already at Mosport in June. The Rolex cars just raced last weekend in Montreal @Circuit Gilles Villeneuve. After Trois Rivieres we move on to NJ, Miller Utah in September, and then our final race of the year at Virginia International Raceway October 4&5 is a 6 hour event. Then we start on a new Schedule beginning at Daytona again in January for the Rolex 24hr.