Home         Forums  

Go Back   Marrowforums > Bone Marrow Failure Diseases > MDS
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

MDS Myelodysplastic syndromes

Old Tue Jun 29, 2010, 09:40 PM

bad days

dad has been really super weak the past couple of weeks. I posted his counts of yesterday on a previous thread here. he was feeling better this morning but going back down again by this afternoon. The transfusions aren't lasting long now. I fear the worst is coming soon.
Old Tue Jun 29, 2010, 09:45 PM

Prayers sent your way...

Dear Bebop,
Sorry to hear about your Dad's increasing weakness... I will send extra prayers your way........I Love all of the forum members & feel as though this forum is part of my family.... they are always there to pick me up, etc....

There are so many loving people... I appreciate you posting your concerns because, I can assure you.... your Dad & Your entire family will receive so many prayers from this forum..... you can count on it!!! Hugs... Cindy
Cindy, wife of Ron 66 dx w/MDS(RARS)Feb'09,Vidaza 13mons. BMB 2/10 -5q/increased blasts. Watch/wait May-Jul10. Revlimid Jul-Aug10:A-Fib. BMB Aug18, 12%blasts. MDS to AML. Induction completed 9/21/10. BMB Oct10:CR. Consolidaton:10/25/10. Dacogen Dec27-29. SCT on Hold. Fevers/Nt sweats Jan11.
Old Wed Jun 30, 2010, 04:20 PM

Cindy thanks hon. I pray for all the members and their families here. I am the only one in my family to do all this research on this crazy stuff and honestly I feel pretty alone most of the time. He was feeling better yesterday from all the blood but not so much again already. He sounded good this morning and when I went to see him early he was tired again already. I have no idea how long he can go on with the transfusions not really doing alot now.