Home         Forums  

Go Back   Marrowforums > Bone Marrow Failure Diseases > Bone Marrow Failure
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bone Marrow Failure Causes, treatment approaches, terminology, related diseases

Old Sat Aug 1, 2015, 11:42 AM

unknown case

my name is nimco am new to the site. it is wonderful to be part of agroup that u share the same problem . my bone marrow problem started when i was 25yrs old am now 35 . the problem started when my blood volume droped to 20 percent without sickness at all. ot was the wierd case when the doctors found out my blood count was worse platelets 30.00 whiteblood cells 2.5 red cells 2.8 they try to take bone marrow test but nothing was found the course just it was ideopathic mylofibrosis.. because of my low blood levels my kidneys failed both.started dialysis three times aweek .the course unknown again? i went to another country for medical treatment the doctors did the best they could but my bone marrow doesnt produce any results upto now . my liver was affected again i dont know if it is the same diseases that is destroying my organs but when the doctor did biopsy they found it is fibrosis of the liver the course unknown . no hepatitis or i never drink alcoholic.so now am confused as this unknown diseases is destroying my organs o have nothing to do but just watch because yesterday was my final day with my doctor am tired nd all my body is in pain . can anyone help please.
Old Sat Aug 1, 2015, 11:58 AM
Owner

nimco,

It must be extremely frustrating and scary not knowing what is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimco View Post
they try to take bone marrow test but nothing was found
Do you mean that they obtained a bone marrow sample, studied it, and found that it was entirely normal? Or do you mean that they were unable to get a good bone marrow sample so they couldn't study it?
Old Mon Aug 3, 2015, 02:00 AM

Hi nimco,

Have you been tested for Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)? It can affect multiple organs ,and in rare cases, it can manifest as myelofibrosis.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25861458

Hope you can find some answers soon.