Unhappy Rising counts but still have symptoms

Hi all
Things are going well
As of yesterday (19/04/2016) my blood count was:
HgB: 11.9
Platelets: 234
WBC: 4.80

While this is all good, i am starting to have trouble with fatigue again
I find it very difficult to get up stairs and cannot walk for very lomg distances without getting severely tired
I also have trouble getting up in the mornings which has never really been a problem before
Unfortunately i couldn't tell the doctor (it wasn't my normal consultant anyway) any of this because my PICC Line became blocked and they we're trying to sort that out >3<

I just find it strange that my blood counts are rising but I'm starting to feel rubbish again
Diagnosed AA in 2009;treated rabbit ATG+Cyclosporin the same year, taken off Cyclosporin in 2011; Relapsed AA in 2015 and had horse ATG as of 08/02/16. I have copy neutral loss of heterozygosity in chromosome 6p, affecting the HLA region.
Old Wed Apr 20, 2016, 10:20 AM

Hi Ashleigh,

Glad your counts are rising. They look pretty good. Hope you can get in to see your doctor soon to discuss this. Since you're on cyclo, have they checked your magnesium levels lately?

Marlene
Marlene, wife to John DX w/SAA April 2002, Stable partial remission; Treated with High Dose Cytoxan, Johns Hopkins, June 2002. Final phlebotomy 11/2016. As of July 2021 HGB 12.0, WBC 4.70/ANC 3.85, Plts 110K.
Old Wed Apr 20, 2016, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
Hi Ashleigh,

Glad your counts are rising. They look pretty good. Hope you can get in to see your doctor soon to discuss this. Since you're on cyclo, have they checked your magnesium levels lately?

Marlene
Hi Marlene! My cyclo level is 121 i think which the doctor said was alright but I'm sure my normal consultant said that it had to be between 200-300 so
My magnesium did drop a little bit and I was on magnesium tablets a few weeks ago but my magnesium levels have been okay since so I'm not sure what it could be.
Diagnosed AA in 2009;treated rabbit ATG+Cyclosporin the same year, taken off Cyclosporin in 2011; Relapsed AA in 2015 and had horse ATG as of 08/02/16. I have copy neutral loss of heterozygosity in chromosome 6p, affecting the HLA region.