Home         Forums  

Go Back   Marrowforums > Bone Marrow Failure Diseases > News and Events
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News and Events News related to bone marrow failure diseases

Old Fri Apr 12, 2013, 08:24 AM

Thumbs up New e-book publication: The Next Seven Steps!

The followup book to the successful "7 Steps" guide to what to except in the lead up to your bone marrow transplant is now out! "The Next Seven Steps" is all about the long-term recovery after your transplant, and is written by the same Kings transplant nurse, Michelle Kenyon (who has also been my nurse & confidant for the past 3.5 years!).

I reviewed a draft copy of this book a few months ago, but it's available to download as a pdf book (so you can put in on your iPad for easy reading, too!) from the Anthony Nolan Trust's website.

The days after your transplant involve a lot of downtime, so now you've got something to read.
36/F - 1984 SAA treated with ATG [complete remission until] Oct 08 - burst blood vessels in eyes and low platelets; Jan 09 - AA & hypo-MDS; July 09 - BMT (RIC MUD PSCT) July 10 - 10k for Anthony Nolan (1yr post BMT! 53:48) Sep 10 - Wedding! I've run 5 marathons now!! (PB 3:30!)
Old Tue Apr 16, 2013, 04:14 PM

Thanks!

Thank you for another book. I'm waiting for a match for a transplant (preliminary search is good) and am collecting things to do.