Home         Forums  

Go Back   Marrowforums > Treatments > Transfusions and Iron Overload
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Transfusions and Iron Overload Blood and platelet transfusions, iron testing and treatments

Old Thu Mar 1, 2018, 11:18 PM

Exjade

My husband Tony Guerra was on Exjade for many years, unfortunately Tony passed away January 12,2018. I had just refilled Tony's prescription for Exjade, I have 4 unused sealed containers of Exjade. I would like to give the Exjade to someone who is taking the prescription, it's very expensive and I hate to see it go to waste. The Exjade container reads Exjade (deferasirox) 500mg per tablet 30 tablets Novartis. If you can use it please send me an email at chrisaguerra@yahoo.com
Old Fri Mar 2, 2018, 06:47 AM

I am so very sorry for your loss. Take good care.