Home         Forums  

Go Back   Marrowforums > Bone Marrow Failure Diseases > MDS
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

MDS Myelodysplastic syndromes

Old Wed Jan 21, 2015, 11:23 AM

Alawe now free

hi every one . my name is shima wife of alawe.
two month ago he leave me and our daughter alone. but i know now he is free . i miss him he was a good father and husband and very nice person.
before he died he ask me to say hello to all of member of marrowforums.
i hope one day nobody died because of boycotting and ....
thank you and goodbye.

Last edited by alawe : Wed Sep 1, 2021 at 07:08 AM.
Old Wed Jan 21, 2015, 01:38 PM

I am so sorry to hear that. May god bless his soul. He deserved much better , sometimes god is not kind enough.
Old Wed Jan 21, 2015, 01:52 PM
Owner

Shima,

I am very sad that Alawe has died. I'm sorry for you and your daughter too.

Many Marrowforums members hoped that we could help Alawe by providing information, but I know that he faced hard challenges: having MDS, being unable to get medicine in Iran that might have helped him, and finding information about MDS in Persian. I wish we could have helped him more.

We will remember Alawe.
Old Wed Jan 21, 2015, 05:35 PM

Dear Shima,

I'm so sorry to hear of Alawe's passing. Alawe's posts were always kind and thoughtful. I wish there was more I could of done to help. Thank you for posting the photo. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Rachael
Old Wed Jan 21, 2015, 06:06 PM

Shima, I'm sorry that you have lost Allawe. This world is a messed up place. We are all people. We are mostly all nice people who just want to live peaceful lives with our families and do good things for our communities.

It's so wrong that greed, politics, religion, power and megalomania can interfere with the lives of 99% of the population.

From one ordinary person to another ordinary person...I wish the rest of your life and that of your little baby to be full of happiness and blessings.

May the Governments (and people's) of this world learn to live in harmony.

Chirley
Old Wed Jan 21, 2015, 07:11 PM

So sad to hear this news, Shima and even more sad that the decisions of faceless people in power prevented him from having appropriate treatment. May God give you strength to cope with your tragic loss.
Dx MDS RAEB 10% blasts + hypogammaglobulinemia, Sep 2011. Jan 2012 BMB - blasts down to 2% w/out treatment so BMT cancelled. Re-diagnosis RCMD. Watch and wait from Feb 2012. IVIg 5-weekly. New diagnosis Oct 2019 AML 23% blasts in marrow, 10% blasts in peripheral blood.
Old Thu Jan 22, 2015, 11:16 AM

I am very sorry for your loss Shima. May the Almighty give you courage to bear this loss. Blessings for your little daughter.
Old Thu Jan 22, 2015, 01:50 PM

Alawe

How sad that Alawe has left his family - he was so Young!
Warm regards
Birgitta-A