Home         Forums  

Go Back   Marrowforums > Regional Discussions > Your Local Area
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Your Local Area Connect with people in your city, state, province, or region

Old Thu Oct 17, 2019, 02:30 PM

Is anyone interested in joining an aplastic anemia support&wellness group in New York

I just relapsed. I am undergoing an atg procedure. I survived the severe stage once. My cells were still below normal. I want to start a vegan juicing regime by doctor Gerson and begin a support group for survivors. My plan is to meet at coffee shops to discuss this and to share a diet plan regime with a collective group of survivors who would like to work collaboratively together to battle this illness. I am aware that coffee shops may have germs and considered starting a walking group.. However, it may be too cold for a walking group now. I was wondering if anyone on this site resides in New York. I presently live in Staten Island. If you are interested in joining a support group where we can share our courage, strength and hope please contact me. I would like to share healthy diets and juicing recipees. My email address is survivor1shop@outlook.com. In the meantime, I will inquire with my church, non profits and educational institutes of NY to see if I can find a space to gather for meetup groups.
Old Sun Jan 24, 2021, 09:27 PM

Central Jersey AA/MDS/PNH support group

For anyone interested there is a support group in the New Jersey/NY/PA/DEL area that meets virtually once a month.

email cnjaamdspnhsupportgroup@live.com if you are interested in learning more.