The Myelodysplastic Syndromes Foundation
will hold 10 free one-day conferences for MDS patients and their families in 2017.
Attendees at each conference will hear from leading MDS experts. Breakfast and lunch are included. You're invited to bring mobile devices (tablets, "phablets", or smart phones) with you.
Family Forum Schedule
(click link for conference details)
- Gainesville, Florida - Saturday, February 25
- Seattle, Washington - Saturday, May 20
- Chicago, Illinois - Saturday, May 20
- Middletown, New Jersey - Saturday, June 17
- Buffalo, New York - Saturday, September 9
- Charleston, South Carolina - Saturday, September 9
- San Francisco, California - Saturday, October 28
- Atlanta, Georgia - Saturday, October 28
- San Antonio, Texas - Saturday, November 18
- Iowa City, Iowa - Saturday, November 18
To sign up for any conference or get more information, use online registration
, phone the MDS Foundation at 1-800-MDS-0839 (1-800-637-0839, toll-free) extension 206 (or 609-298-1035 outside the U.S.) or email Janice Butchko at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to this thread to be notified when further information is available. You can also watch the MDS Foundation's Patient and Family Forums
page for announcements.