Home         Forums  

Go Back   Marrowforums > Treatments > Alternative Treatments
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Alternative Treatments Complementary and alternative medicine; natural and holistic approaches

Old Sat Aug 11, 2018, 10:11 PM

Long Term Survivor with Alternative Protocol

I was webmaster of aplasticcentral.com where I hosted a forum where many people shared their experiences for about five years. There is an archived version of that website, many patient stories and useful information at https://web.archive.org/web/20121226...entral.com:80/. Most of the information was accumulated between 2001 (time of my diagnosis) and 2010 when I stopped supporting the site. I started a new website called http://aplasticcentral.org and will be migrating some of the information from .com to .org over the next few months. As I do it, I will recheck links and hopefully create a useful resource center. I consider myself fully cured at this time and am able to do virtually anything I want with near normal blood counts.

After many years being "dormant", I am hoping to again become active in a world I left behind. The good news is that I appear at least to be fully cured of our dreaded disease. I am able to do virtually anything I want on a daily basis and my blood count are normal and on the rise:-). Even platelets are climbing 74,000 at last count.

I have been contacted by many people over the years who expressed interest in my protocol but unfortunately have not stayed in touch. Would like to change that and would like to hear from you if you have used alternative protocols toward long term survival.

P.S.

If you are interested in learning what life after AA can be like, please visit my YouTube channel to see what I have been up to since starting into full recovery. https://www.youtube.com/user/NCBGFlatpicker. My new wife, Gay and I are passionate about music and I am exploring the possibility of linking the passion for music with the renewed interest in helping those who suffer from AA. Please contact me directly if you would like to help.

bruce.lande@gmail.com. 828-719-7234

P.S. Order my book here: https://www.amazon.com/Beat-Aplastic.../dp/B00MALUZIY

https://aplastic.livejournal.com/18236.html

Last edited by Bruce Lande : Fri Jan 11, 2019 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Added information about new website
Old Sun Aug 12, 2018, 08:47 AM

Hi Bruce,

Great to see you back on here. I’m sure there are may people you can help. I read your book and it really gave me the courage to pursue other options. Of course my Dr. doesn’t agree but oh well. I have since moved and have seen my original Dr again who seems to be pleased with my numbers. My WBC remain low but others have normalized. I find a more keto style diet helps my numbers. I also take a lot of supplements, some recommended by Sherri Rogers after reading her books and some I have found on my own that may be helping maybe not, but I’ll keep taking them. Most importantly I feel great right now and I think a lot of people can benefit from reading your book. I always go back to it when I start falling off track and need a reminder.

I checked out your YouTube channel.. great music! So happy your are doing well! Hope you stick around here and give some advice to those who are so desperately looking for a little hope or guidance.

Brenda
Old Mon Aug 13, 2018, 11:45 AM

Hi Bruce, I remember your site well. It was an oasis in the desert of information about Aplastic Anemia back when I was diagnosed over ten years ago. Your approach was certainly unique and very creative and it's fantastic to hear it worked for you.

Best of luck with your book!