Home         Forums  

Go Back   Marrowforums > Regional Discussions > Your Local Area
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Your Local Area Connect with people in your city, state, province, or region

Old Fri Jun 17, 2011, 10:27 AM

Get-together in Philadelphia area

Neil-

I have lost my list of attendeees from this conference. It provided us with phone numbers, e-mails, and addresses (city, state), of the attendees

I'd like to organize a get-together for those in the greater Philadelphia area, (and I know there are about 10 people/families), but I cannot locate the e-mail that provided the list of attendees.

Would you happen to have that and if so, could you please e-mail to me at: lzieske@verizon.net
Old Fri Jun 17, 2011, 01:21 PM
Owner

I'll try to get the list and send it to you.
Old Fri Jun 17, 2011, 02:19 PM

Philly folks

I am located in South Jersey, so I would love to know if anyone with MDS is close to me! Also, I am about 1 1/2 hours to Philly areas...traffic notwithstanding! It would be terrific to know someone in Philly as it is overwhelming for me to get around the city by myself....and there are often good information sources there...

Also, any MDS "Shoobies" coming to the shore--I'll gladly meet you at the beach or boardwalk! Ahhh, summer is here! **

*For those of you living elsewhere, summers at the New Jersey shore are wonderful, and are NO WAY reflected by that creepy tv show with the same name! Beautiful beaches, fun boardwalks, history, lots to see and do, and clean! Atlantic City to Cape May is really spectacular and gorgeous! From Memorial Day to Columbus Day, there is a whole lifestyle change!
Cheri Age 54; dx Oct 2009 AML, induction chemo only;dx MDS July 2010,- PRBC transfusion dependent; Results BMB 8/4/11--- 6-8% blasts; Danazol 100 mg 3xday; quit Exjade/ GI distress; platelets holding 40's; Fluctuation in blasts in blood--Neupogen 3-4xweek; off Revlimid again! Procrit weekly
Old Sat Mar 16, 2013, 10:34 PM

Phialdephia area resident

Hello, new to the group. Would love to speak to/meet with others dealing with simials issues. Im still in the dx phase.
Thanks
Old Sun Mar 17, 2013, 12:10 AM

Mods

Would be happy to talk or meet. My email is lzieske@Verizon.net and then I can send u my cell . I live in Montgomery county pa