Home         Forums  

Go Back   Marrowforums > Treatments > Transfusions and Iron Overload
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Transfusions and Iron Overload Blood and platelet transfusions, iron testing and treatments

Old Tue Feb 5, 2008, 02:16 PM

Mom has questions about Daughter's Exjade

Hi all,

On Sunday I received a call from a mother (Kim) of a 16 year old daughter (Marissa) who was diagnosed with AA 8 years ago. It hsa been recommended the daughter receive treatment for iron overload for the 1st time with Exjade. The mother received my name from the AA Fndt, which is wonderful, however I have not had the experience of treatment for iron overload. The patient lives in Syracuse NY. I have contacted 2 families in Rochester, NY but find they are without this treatment experience. Has anyone reading this notice experienced (personally or in the family) Exjade treatment who is willing to give me their phone number which I can then forward to the mother, Kim, so that she may call you?

Thanks a million,
Nancy Brandston
Rochester, NY
nbrandy@att.net
585-244-4727
Old Tue Feb 5, 2008, 03:44 PM
Marrowforums.org

Those who want to contact Nancy or Kim, but not post contact information here in public, can click here to send Nancy a Private Message.