Home         Forums  

Go Back   Marrowforums > Treatments > Alternative Treatments
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Alternative Treatments Complementary and alternative medicine; natural and holistic approaches

Old Fri Jun 12, 2015, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cancerherbalist View Post
Ofcourse cancer cure is not an easy task. But there are many people who survive either with chemo / radio / alternate therapy. Each path has its own pros and cons. When legally no one can claim to cure CANCER, even the anticancer drugs approved to extend the life but not cure.

Here in Bangalore we offer turmeric and ginger based FOOD therapy with technological advancement. We don't claim cure, but if you are undergoing CTRT, it can provide multiple benefits of reducing hospital stay, pain, reduced drug requirement, reduced infection, increased efficacy of CTRT, reduced side effects of CTRT.

If you have doubt about CHEMO /RADIO success, you can include this Nutritional Therapy to increase the success rate.

If you don't have any option of therapy available, then also you can have best benefits.

The person working for this that is me; is not registered Ayurveda or Homeopathy or Sidda or Unani Physician. I am a pharmacologist cum Drug Discovery Scientist.

I don't charge any amount for consultation. I am more than happy to educate about the various alternate options available to save their life like

1. Ketogenic Therapy
2. Fasting Therapy
3. Alkalanising Therapy
4. Hyperthermia Therapy
5. Hyperbarric oxygen therapy
6. Anti angiogenic Therapy
7. Vitamin C Therapy
8. Anti-oxidants Therapy
9. Immunomodulator Therapy
10. Chilly Therapy

You can avail printouts of research reference articles or get them emailed after discussion.

There are many therapies which doesn't even cost a penny except learning. Don't give up the hope. My aim is to provide

HOPE WHEN THERE IS NO HOPE

You can call +91 88845 88835 if not answered, please leave message.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joesmith View Post
Hello There - I know because I have had direct contact with James Vaidyan and went through the experience. I used the word "seems" as each case and treatment is different. Remember MDS is not a disease but relates to a collection of blood-related diseases. I just wanted to "alert" members of this forum trying to find alternate treatments for their loved ones of the associated costs but I did not want to "discourage" anybody that can afford it. As for the costs, I also clearly indicated that the common man in India cannot afford Ayurveda medicines costing Rs. 1000 per day. However Mr Vidyan has several clients mostly foreign nationals on medical tourism or NRI's who can easily afford his treatment. Probably his treatment is also working but I do not know for sure and cannot comment on that.

I also totally agree that for people who can afford, in your words "hundreds of thousands if not millions", $200 is pocket-change- nothing more than a drop in the ocean.

My loved one is battling MDS but we are unable to afford James Vaidyan's experimental treatment at this stage. "hundreds of thousands if not millions" and/or Rs. 1000/day for an experimental treatment which in Mr Vaidyan's own words may not work, is beyond our humble means.

This was my personal experience with Mr Vaidyan's treatment. We look forward to your "complete opinions" on how this treatment including costs worked in your case. Peace!

Joe Smith: Me and my friends are closely working with really needy patients in kolkata, India. They are undergoing conventional treatment. The bed charges are 1500 INR per day. Some injections are nearly 5000 INR each and AML patients need 2-3 per day. They need blood frequently where the hospital charges the patients 2700 INR per unit. We have donated about 70 units to two patients. Some of them have been adviced BMT. each BMT cost varies between 12,00,000 INR to 24,00,000 ($ 18500 to $37000). So I guess Vaidyan charges are simply peanuts...
I dont think the range of charges he is charging is really a big one..
Old Sun Jul 16, 2017, 03:54 AM

Failed AML treatment by James Vaidyan

We had tried ayurvedic medicine of Mr.James Vaidyan for my child having AML. We had given him one chemotherapy and his second chemotherapy was planned after 10 days. But my wife insisted to give him James Vaidyan's Ayurvedic treatment instead of chemo after seeing his only POSITIVE testimonials on his web site and speaking to his patients. His medicine didn't worked and due to delay of 1 month in trying his medicine my son's AML disease relapsed and finally he expired as doctors said he had only 15-20% chance of survival. Today we repent ourselves after this irreparable loss that we should had completed full course of chemotherapy and then only tried his medicine. Also he is very expensive, I spent 1 lakh rupees on his medicine for 1 month. He is so stingy that after paying him so much he will ask us to pay for his taxi fare. Even when my sons report showed AML relapse, he says his nadi pariksha shows no sign of disease. My sons platelets was continuously droping in his treatment, but he used to always say his bone marrow will take some time to recoup and finally disease relapsed. He cannot understand fully the terms used in CBC reports, so he cannot give u timely advise also.
Overall my experience says do not rely on him if you have more chances of saving with chemotherapy. Later on you can try alternative treatments.
Old Sat Aug 5, 2017, 03:51 AM

Failed Treatment of James Vaidyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by joesmith View Post
It appears that Mr Vaidyan has managed to get a strong clientele of foreign patients and now he charges astronomical prices that are for sure out of the reach of the common man in India. Examples include demanding INR 10,000 (equivalent to $175 to $200) for a 10-day experimental treatment with no clarity on what the total treatment will cost. It is sad that patients and their loved ones are already undergoing so much physical and mental torture and then to have the stress of an unknown treatment with unknown costs is just not humane!!
We had tried medicine of James Vaidyan for my child having AML. We had given him one chemotherapy and his second chemotherapy was planned after 10 days. But my wife insisted to give him James Vaidyan's Ayurvedic treatment instead of chemo after seeing his ONLY positive testimonials on his web site. His medicine didn't worked and due to delay of 1 month in trying his medicine my son's AML disease relapsed and finally he expired as doctors said due to replase he had now only 15-20% chance of survival. Today we repent ourselves after this irreparable loss that we should had completed full course of chemotherapy and then only tried his medicine. Also he is very expensive, I had spent 1 lakh Indian rupees on his medicine for 1 month. He is so stingy that after paying him so much he will ask us to pay for his taxi fare upto airport. Even when my sons reports showed AML relapse, he says his nadi pariksha does not show any sign of disease. He cannot properly guide you about the blood reports also. Even when my son's platelets were continuously dropping during his treatment, he used to always says it will take some time for my son's bone marrow to recoup.
My experience says do not completely rely on him if you have more chances of saving with chemotherapy. Complete the curative treatment then only try for any other alternative medicine.
Old Wed Oct 11, 2017, 07:08 AM

Mother Diagnosed with MDS RaEB-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neel View Post
Hey vaidyan give me ur id and where can i get this treatment ?
Hi Neel

Where are you getting the treatment done in India for MDS. I am also from Delhi. Really worried for my mom
Regards
Old Sat Nov 4, 2017, 02:25 PM

Nothing short of a miracle

For my sister. 39 years old, modern line of treatment of AML miserably failed, even to achieve remission. The month long treatment (that included 3+7 chemo and subsequent ITU support because of post-chemo complications) at an ultramodern hospital only did severe damage to her health and of course handed out an astronomically high bill. Also the doctors (of international reputation!) clearly told that at her current health condition she cannot take further chemo at least for 2 months.

In our desperation we ran from pillar to post and while looking up for alternative treatments came across Vaidyan James' website. And to cut a long short, after 45 days my sister achieved complete remission with absolutely normal CBC parameters!!! And all is done from her own home without any painful chemical/procedures and at a fraction of the cost. Leave alone any painful side effects - she actually seem to be having improved health.

We are yet to see how it works out in the long run but what is achieved so far is nothing short of a miracle!

Well, I believe in no miracle; I think it is our ignorance that makes certain things seem like miracle. It is just science, only in waiting to be discovered by modern scientific methods.

Also, friends, I want you to note that there is difference between science and medical/pharmaceutical industry. Science aims to uncover truths and serve humanity but industries serve their investors. In current age of market economy balance sheets seem to be much more important than human suffering or even lives! So vested interests are working hard to suppress/condemn alternative medicines. Learnt that the hard way. I did go through a lot of articles and information before we could take the tough decision to move away from the conventional and convenient (for our "scientific"" mind) linetreatment.

That's my experience. I have gone through the same pain, anxiety and hopelessness that you are going through. Hope you find this useful. Best wishes!
Old Tue Jan 9, 2018, 02:27 AM

Hi Skauri

How is your sister doing now. My mother is suffering from MDS and need advise on alternative treatment.
Old Tue Jan 30, 2018, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritu View Post
Hi Skauri

How is your sister doing now. My mother is suffering from MDS and need advise on alternative treatment.
Hi Ritu,
Yes, my sister is doing very well. Fortnightly blood reports are all good and she generally feels and looks healthy. But treatment needs to be continued and she is still under certain restrictions (part of the ongoing treatment).
Hope that helps.
My best wishes.
- Sourabh
Old Wed Mar 7, 2018, 09:25 AM

Hi Sourabh

Can I speak to you please. Kindly share your number.

Regards
Ritu
Old Fri Mar 9, 2018, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritu View Post
Hi Sourabh

Can I speak to you please. Kindly share your number.

Regards
Ritu
Hi Ritu,

I have shared my number on your Gmail address. Sorry for the delayed response.

Regards,
Sourabh
Old Thu Aug 2, 2018, 09:02 AM

Contact Details for James Vaidyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by skauri View Post
For my sister. 39 years old, modern line of treatment of AML miserably failed, even to achieve remission. The month long treatment (that included 3+7 chemo and subsequent ITU support because of post-chemo complications) at an ultramodern hospital only did severe damage to her health and of course handed out an astronomically high bill. Also the doctors (of international reputation!) clearly told that at her current health condition she cannot take further chemo at least for 2 months.

In our desperation we ran from pillar to post and while looking up for alternative treatments came across Vaidyan James' website. And to cut a long short, after 45 days my sister achieved complete remission with absolutely normal CBC parameters!!! And all is done from her own home without any painful chemical/procedures and at a fraction of the cost. Leave alone any painful side effects - she actually seem to be having improved health.

We are yet to see how it works out in the long run but what is achieved so far is nothing short of a miracle!

Well, I believe in no miracle; I think it is our ignorance that makes certain things seem like miracle. It is just science, only in waiting to be discovered by modern scientific methods.

Also, friends, I want you to note that there is difference between science and medical/pharmaceutical industry. Science aims to uncover truths and serve humanity but industries serve their investors. In current age of market economy balance sheets seem to be much more important than human suffering or even lives! So vested interests are working hard to suppress/condemn alternative medicines. Learnt that the hard way. I did go through a lot of articles and information before we could take the tough decision to move away from the conventional and convenient (for our "scientific"" mind) linetreatment.

That's my experience. I have gone through the same pain, anxiety and hopelessness that you are going through. Hope you find this useful. Best wishes!
Hi There, Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm desperately in search of alternate medicine and have read about James Vaidyan. I have tried contacting him through his website http://www.jamesvaidyanhealing.com/ and emailing to vedic_healer@yahoo.com & jamesvaidyan365@gmail.com but haven't heard anything. It will much appreciated if you can share best contact details to engage Mr. Vaidyan. I'm from Melbourne and would require contact details to initiate contact and eventually his treatment. Any help and direction will be great.