Home         Forums  

Go Back   Marrowforums > Bone Marrow Failure Diseases > News and Events
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News and Events News related to bone marrow failure diseases

Old Wed Sep 7, 2011, 04:04 PM

Smile AAMDS Community of Hope support group

Would you like to connect with other bone marrow failure disease patients and families in Western North Carolina? The Aplastic Anemia & MDS International Foundation is building a Community of Hope, volunteer-led support group, to create an ongoing, local organization supporting patients and families.
Our first meeting will be Saturday, October 8th, from 1:00 to 3 p.m. at the Henderson County Public Library, 301 N. Washington St., Hendersonville, NC. Please RSVP to wncmds@yahoo.com
Old Wed Sep 7, 2011, 08:00 PM

Support Group in WNC

Yes, yes! So glad to learn news that a support group is nearby! I will definitely try to join the group October 8th!!!
Old Sat Sep 10, 2011, 03:43 PM

Smile Bob

Hi Barb
Thank you for alerting me to the "Marrowforums" during our coffee meeting last week. Will see you for sure at the Hendersonville library on the 8th.
I just posted my experinces on using Revlimid under the post of Drugs and the heading of " Crowdsourcing". So glad to find a source to post my good fortune and learn the experiences of others.
Old Sun Sep 11, 2011, 12:03 PM

Good news!

Bob, glad to hear that you have found the site and it was beneficial!
See you soon.