The Fall 2007 issue
of the AA&MDSIF newsletter is now available.
Topics covered in this issue include:
- Growth Factors and Medicare
- Bone Marrow Failure Disease Consortium: Clinical Trials and Patient Recruiting
- A Message from the New Executive Director, John Huber
- Three New Research Grants for the 2007-2009 Cycle
- In Praise of Medical Advisory Board Chairs
- People Are Doing Great Things!! -- Events and Happenings
- Revised Warnings for Adverse Reactions for Exjade
- New and Returning Staff
- Marrowforums Anniversary
- Ways to Support the AA&MDSIF
In the article on Marrowforums
, the AA&MDSIF noted that "Marrowforums has experienced steady growth since it opened, as patients from all over the world are referred to the website by the AA&MDSIF or find it on their own while searching the web for information about their disease...Itís available as a resource for you and your family 24 hours a day, and registration is free."