The Myelodysplastic Syndromes Foundation
will hold 11 free one-day conferences for MDS patients and their families in 2018. Ten will be in the U.S. and one will be in Stockholm.
Attendees at each conference will hear from leading MDS experts. Breakfast and lunch are included. The sessions will cover the defining characteristics of MDS, treatment options, bone marrow transplants, clinical trials, quality of life issues, and quick tips for patients and caregivers. There will also be a support group open discussion.
Family Forum Schedule
(click link for conference details)
- San Diego, California - Saturday, February 3, 2018
- Albuquerque, New Mexico - Saturday, March 3, 2018
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - Saturday, April 28, 2018
- Salt Lake City, Utah - Saturday, May 5, 1028
- Hackensack, New Jersey - Saturday, June 9, 2018
- Stockholm, Sweden - Wednesday, June 13, 2018
- Boston, Massachusetts - Saturday, July 21, 2018 (previously scheduled for Baltimore, Maryland)
- Minneapolis, Minnesota - Saturday, August 11, 2018
- Charlottesville, Virginia - Saturday, September 15, 2018
- Cincinnati, Ohio - Saturday, September 29, 2018
- Miami, Florida - Friday, November 10, 2018 (in conjunction with the Aplastic Anemia & MDS International Foundation (AA&MDSIF))
To sign up for any conference or get more information, use online registration
, phone the MDS Foundation at 1-800-MDS-0839 (1-800-637-0839, toll-free) extension 212 (or 609-298-1035 outside the U.S.) or email Janice Butchko at email@example.com
Subscribe to this thread to be notified when further information is available. You can also watch the MDS Foundation's Patient and Family Forums
page for announcements.